Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Feeling of Life

Well, sorry for not posting any new pictures. If I don't upload the pictures the day I take them, I tend to not do it for a while procrastinate! :/ Well! Anyways, here are at least 57 pictures, from March 27, to April 10th!! Wooo!


MY HOUSE




This is an Easter Lily we got. It was so pretty, so I couldn't resist!

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S
We went to my grandma and grandpaw's
, and she had these eggs, and they looked really cool! :)

 
It was a scrabble night for us! Woot! It was fun. :)

WALK WITH GRANDMA






Me and my grandma My Grandma and I went for a walk, I don't know when, and there was these beautiful little flowers, well, Colts foot(people who know warriors may recognize this!). I didn't even edit these three pictures, but they turned out marvelous!

There was a little turtle sun basking! So pretty! :)




We saw two garter snakes on our walk. The first 3 pictures is the same snake, the lats one in another one. Great pictures!

MY BROTHER'S 16 B-DAY








Okay, I know all the pictures are of my brother's birthday cake.... but the cake was soo good and I knew I would get good pictures! :) That was April 8th.

WALK WITH MY DAD AND BROTHER













RED SUNSET FROM TONIGHT



I though this was extremely beautiful. I missed the actual whole sun, it was going down wayy to fast! But it still looks soo lovely! But the sun was such a bright red, almost blinding. Lovely. I am glad I was able to experience it!

Well, sorry for the overload eruption of pictures everyone! I will try to never do it again, but I hope you enjoyed them! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Dreamstar!
    Very interesting photographs. Where did you see the wild turkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.... Your comment didn't seem to get published Zara... But I saw it. We saw them when we went... hmm.... I don't really know where we went, but it's where all these raptors migrate through, so lots of people go bird watching there. Don't kno the exact name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! That chocolate thing looks reeeeally yummy...

    ReplyDelete