Tuesday, March 9, 2010

About Me

Welcome to Blind Sight Photography! My name is Dreamstar in this blogging world, and this is my photography blog! To me, Blind Sight means that, you can see, but you can't see the beauty of the world around you. You are blind to it, your eyes covered in a thick fog. That's where I got my title from.
I have been only taking pictures for a year now. Though I am already pretty good. My inspiration comes from Olive Tree, a fellow blogger. Last year, when I started blogger, I saw her blog, and her pictures. I was like "Wow". I loved her pictures, and I was jealous. I wanted to take better pictures. I thank Olive Tree for the great inspiration. So, I picked up the camera I had gotten once for Christmas, and started to take pictures. I soon fell in love with photography, and the Christmas of '09, I got a new, better camera. I am currently using this camera, though I am saving up for an even better camera one day!

I now have a Nikon Coolpix P90. It is a pretty good camera. For me at least. :)

I have taken so many pictures since I found the joy in it. But I used to have a small digital camera, which i thought was pretty good, until I got that camera up there. WOW. That's all I can say. I still love my old camera, and thank it for helping me find the light in photography, but I have moved on. My pictures have become brilliant. For now, you may see a few of my pictures!

I took these pictures of my dog(Daisy)when I was at my grandma's. The light looked beautiful, and I just had to get it.

This is also of ym dog, she looked... distant? standing there. A perfect picture. :)

Yes, this is a rusty nail. But it looked so perfect, and I had wanted to get a picture of something like this.

This is from an orchid show I recently went to with my grandma. It was great fun, and excellent picture opportunities were all around me!

There was quite a big snowstorm, and me and my dad went for a walk. I took this picture on the ground, and it looks pretty neat!

I made this blog, so I can share my creation with pictures to everyone. I hope you enjoy my little obsession, and have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Casey, wow! It took my breath away.March 9, 2010 at 8:57 PM

    Hi,Casey, wow! It took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...I feel pretty jealous right now ;)

    Those were beautiful pictures Dreamstar. ^^

    ***Keep up the great work!

    (I closed my photo. blog because I was re-doing it and giving it a makeover)

    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha heyy casey amazing pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome :-D

    I only have a phone to take photos with and one old, good camera (but we're still trying to figure out how to get the photos on the internet). I use my phone though and they turn out pretty good.

    ~*Brooke*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i'm not a photographer, but these still look fantastic! maybe i can paint them someday.... ;)

    ReplyDelete