Friday, October 29, 2010

Noticing

Notice anything different...? Yeppp! I re-did Blind Sight Photography with a new look! I love it. The background is a nice, warm and cozy colour. <3 The header has awesome font (Praise Jellyka!!), and the pictures on my header are wonderful. <3

All these pictures are from when I went camping this weekend. I like the dark and the light skies. Beautiful. <3 Those are BOTH from the same days too! There had been a huge storm, and in one direction is was dark, the other light. :3

The middle picture is of my dog's, Daisy's, paws. She was standing in the canoe as we paddled, and was looking along the shore. I just had to get a different kind of picture!

Now, here are some pictures to tide you over!!







All of the pictures shown are from my camping trip. The last two are in the header. I lvoe the dark one. The contrast is beautiful. <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely new design! You are a very talented photographer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! (both the design and the photos)
    I especially love the second to last photo-amazing contrast!
    I recognize most of the fonts on your header but 'Photography.' Would you mind letting me know what font it is?
    Thanks!

    Emily
    emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The font for Photography is called "JB Style"

    ReplyDelete